What to expect
While our operations inside Wright Center remain closed to the general public, SPI has created two versions of a new, FREE and FUN outreach initiative to serve you.
Our SPI to GO: X Marks the Spot package is intended for families with school-agers in pre-k-5, while our SPI to Go: Stories & STEAM offering is for families with preschoolers ages 3-5. Here is what you can expect:
- Rotating content themes
- A quick and friendly hello by our staff or volunteers
- Modeling of creative social distancing strategies by our "Spaced Cadets" to help your child re-integrate into public life mindfully.
- Free kits with activities, books, and/or supplies to engage with together at home.
- A short and optional intro "lesson" or hook or on-site activity stations (for some events) to introduce your child to the content.
-Fun challenges to complete at featured outdoor destinations in our community (and at home)!
- Prizes for all families who participate in at least 6 of the activities outlined in our themed bags AND entry into grand prize drawings!
Past SPI to GO Programs
X Marks the Spot
Steamy Shangri-La at Schnormeier Gardens
Kokosing Canoe Caper
Stories & STEAM
Wake Up Sunshine!
Click below to download this summer's SPI to GO activity checklist and submit it to us by 9/30 to be entered in our prize drawing! You get extra raffle tickets for sharing photos of your kids/family in action using our kits!